PICKING UP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
- Our warehouse is located at INLAND TRANSPORT, 44 JetView Dr., Rochester, NY 14624
- It is open 8 am-5:30 pm Monday-Friday
- 24-hour notice is preferred. 6-hour notice is required.
- A $50 charge may be assessed if less than a 6-hour notice is given.
- Warehouse forklifts can load your truck at the loading dock or on the driveway.
DELIVERY TO YOUR ADDRESS
- We can drop-ship items directly from the factory or deliver items to your site from our local warehouse stock in Rochester, NY.
- Please call for freight quotes.
- Freight quotes are good for 30 days.
- Delivery address must be accessible by tractor-trailer.
- We can only deliver to the lower 48.
- For shipments going to offshore locations, freight is to the nearest drop-off point. Additional charges for shipping and handling after the first drop-off point are at the customer’s expense.
- Unloading, rigging, storage, and installation are not included.
- Delivery dates are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
- Better Power, Inc. is not responsible for coordinating what time the trucker will arrive on the day of delivery.
- Please call the trucker’s local dispatcher early on the morning of the day of delivery to get a good approximation.
- Lift-gate delivery is available for a charge of $15. This must be specified when you place the order. Otherwise, for any larger units, delivery is complete when it is to the back of the delivery truck. You will be responsible for taking delivery off of the truck.
- 24-hour call notification of delivery is available at an extra charge of $10.
- Residential/Limited-Access delivery is available at an extra charge of $25.
- Smaller items may be shipped via UPS. Please call for a quote.
- If you are picking up from the warehouse, they will accept a check for the exact amount. The warehouse cannot accept credit card payments. If you need to pay by card, please call us at 1-800-475-1321.
- Please make your check out to Better Power, Inc.
- We reserve the right to collect a $50 fee if your check cannot be cashed by our bank.
- Upon purchase, you certify that your purchase is a bona fide, non-cancelable, non-returnable final sale. Defects, if any, will be remedied in the field under the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Print the current catalog, spec sheets, manuals, and other info at , or go to the links in the individual product descriptions. Better Power, Inc. is not responsible for errors.
- Warranty is from the manufacturer only, not from Better Power, Inc., and takes effect when the item is shipped.
- The venue for any dispute is Monroe County, NY, under the laws of the State of New York.
- By purchasing from us, you acknowledge that we are not and have not been responsible for your installation, adjustment, repair, licensing, or qualifications; that payment of use tax, if any, is solely your responsibility; and that you accept all of the above Terms and Conditions.
Backup power is only a click away.
Purchase Backup Power on State Contract